NEW LOCATION

This blog has moved! Please join us over at http://www.swistle.com/babynames!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Name Update!

Update on Twin Boy Babies Miller! Teresa writes:
I just wanted you to know that our twin boys arrived mostly healthy, but small on September 4th, and came home soon after in perfect condition. Your readers were incredibly helpful and my husband and I took a lot of what was said into consideration. Ultimately, we decided to split my husband's name between our boys and chose the names Stockton Lloyd and Duncan David; Stockton and Duncan. Neither boy is named exactly after my husband, and nobody shares initials, but they both have strong names that honor their father. We are very happy with the names (and the boys) and want to thank your readers for all their help, they really did make a difference.

4 comments:

Barb @ getupandplay said...

What a great idea! Congrats on the babies!

Lara Jane said...

Fantastic! Great to honor Daddy but not leave one of your boys "in the cold" as far as his name.

Good job, parents! And congratulations!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I think you decided well on the names, and that each could carry a piece of Dad. I love the final names!

Rayleen said...

Wonderful names, congratulations!