NEW LOCATION

This blog has moved! Please join us over at http://www.swistle.com/babynames!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Two Name Updates

Baby Boy Clayborne ___ has an update! Josie writes:
Hi-
Wanted to let you know that our baby boy was born last week and we ended up naming him Clayborne Joseph. And we literally didn't decide on the middle name until a few hours after his birth.
thanks for your help.
josie


And we also have an update to Naming Etiquette: Who has Dibs on a Family Name? Elizabeth writes:
It turns out the baby was a girl, so the question did actually apply. We used my grandmother's name (the sacred name), Genevieve, for the middle name. So her name is Margaret Genevieve and we call her Greta.

6 comments:

Shelly Overlook said...

Ooh, I love Greta!

Erika said...

Me, too! Lovely name choices.

Frazzled Mom said...

Margaret Genevieve is a fabulous name. And I love Greta. My first choice for my daughter was Greta as a full name, but my husband didn't love it as I do.

Hope said...

oh, I love Greta as a nickname and sort-of compilation of the two names! Beautiful!

shoeaddict said...

All three names are beautiful.

Pocket said...

Margaret Genevieve! What a beautiful name! And Greta is the perfect nickname for it. Does it feel totally perfect? I bet you're wondering why you ever debated the name thing in the first place. Really - well done. I truly love that name.