NEW LOCATION

This blog has moved! Please join us over at http://www.swistle.com/babynames!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Name Update!

Update on Baby Girl Amelia or Phoebe! Chantel writes:
We had our baby December 23rd,2008, healthy and well! We named her Phoebe Amelia, she was dark haired and in my mind Phoebe was dark haired and Amelia light, so to us nothing else fit her...Thanks for all the advice, I loved many of the names, Especially Eve but my husband is Adam which we thought was just kinda funny sounding...
Thank you all again, and A Happy New year to you all!

4 comments:

Caitlin B said...

Congratulations!

Steph the WonderWorrier said...

Congratulations and Happy New Year!

I think you made a good choice if her name seemed to 'fit' when you saw her!

Frazzled Mom said...

Yay! You went with the name I was hoping you would use. Congratulations and Happy New Year!

Kristen said...

I love, love that name. Congrats.