NEW LOCATION

This blog has moved! Please join us over at http://www.swistle.com/babynames!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Name Update!

Update on Baby Girl or Boy Sidel! Rusti writes:
Our sweet Emma Grace was born on January 6th and we couldn't be happier with her! I want to thank you & all your readers for their help! Hubs still loved Jemma, but after watching me go through delivery, when I said "babe, we aren't naming her Jemma" he said "what do you want?" and we agreed that Emma Grace was perfect!

3 comments:

Lara Jane said...

Congrats! I remember you were worried about the popularity but Emma is one of those names like Elizabeth or Charles; you will always know a billion of them but at least the name will never be out of style!

Kisses for Emma Grace!

Diane said...

I'm so glad you went with your heart. Emma Grace is beautiful and timeless. Congratulations!

Reneva said...

Congrats on your beautiful Emma! I have an Emma of my own, they are awesome! LOL