NEW LOCATION

This blog has moved! Please join us over at http://www.swistle.com/babynames!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Name Update!

Update on Baby Girl Rothschild! Taylor writes:
Thank you for all the great feedback on my naming dilemma! I appreciated all the creative ideas/combinations as well as the comments that said, "just use the namesakes' actual names...don't make it so complicated". Reading all the feedback helped me identify my favorite first name and how to best honor my mom--by using her actual name and not a variation.

Annabel Karen "Rothschild" was born March 13 at 3:23 am! Annie is beautiful and her name fits her perfectly. Best of all, both Grandmas felt so honored by our choice. (My mom cries every time she tells someone her granddaughter's name).

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Annabel Karen is a beautiful name and a lovely way to honor both grandmas. Congratulations on the birth of your little Annie and on coming up with the perfect name for her!

Mary said...

Great name! It sounds like you found the perfect fit for your daughter and your family. Congrats!