I'm due January 22, 2010 and we don't have a name yet. We're having our second child, a boy, and have possibilities narrowed a bit- here's what we'd like/need:
My first child is a girl, named Rachel Lynn.
1. We've decided on the middle name James.
2. We lean more towards traditional type names- no creative spellings, no trendy names, etc
3. I' wanted to stay away from some of the more popular names, but (as in #2) don't want to get too trendy/creative
4. Our last name has a strong B sound, so we're trying to stay away from B sounds in the first name
5. To us, it seems like two syllable first names work best with our last name
6. The only possibility that we have both agreed up so far is Ethan, but I don't think we're sure of that...
I'd appreciate your help!
Oh, Ethan is nice! Or maybe Evan? Rachel and Evan? Or Ian: Rachel and Ian. My favorite of those possibilities is Evan: Evan James.
Or Andrew: Andrew James, Rachel and Andrew.
Lucas: Lucas James, Rachel and Lucas.
Simon: Simon James, Rachel and Simon.
Edmund: Edmund James, Rachel and Edmund.
Eric: Eric James, Rachel and Eric.
Stephen: Stephen James, Rachel and Stephen.
Nathan: Nathan James, Rachel and Nathan.
Calvin: Calvin James, Rachel and Calvin.